Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sundays on Rue Cler



Today I ventured out to one of many French Markets. Aside from the experience, I set out to find the perfect french market tote. With no luck, the time I spent walking up and down Rue Cler was quite enjoyable.

As I headed down Rue Cler taking in the beautiful scenery on this cloudy Sunday morning. I took a second to just stand there and take it all in. The simplicity of it all. My first stop was Cafe Du Marche where I ordered a cafe creme and a warm crossiant. I sat there devouring my crossiant as I waited for my coffee to cool a bit. 
As I sat there and daydreamed, I felt a great sense of appreciation...for life.
I watched the Parisens from the warm outdoor seated area. I thought to myself..they get it. They enjoy life, savor meals, and appreciate the simple things in life.

After finishing  my second cafe creme. I walked up and down the short Market street picking up flowers, wine, fruit, and ingredients to make my Sunday supper.

Lastly, stoping at the Patisserie I picked up a baguette for my son...he loves them.

Leaving Rue Cler...I told myself..I will enjoy life...not think too much...appreciate the simple things more...and most importantly actually enjoy a meal.

                                        
                                 

                                 

                                 


                                  

                                 

                                  

                                  

                                  

                                                      

















Live, laugh, love, eat and pray

Xo
Tysh

No comments:

Post a Comment