Sunday, March 8, 2015

A Picnic at the Eiffel Tower

Bonjour!!!

Happy Sunday guys! I wanted to share a few photos of our Saturday at the Eiffel Tower. For starters, the weather has been amazing. My son & I went to the Eiffel Tower for a picnic. I was sure to pack some of his favorite snacks. Being in such a beautiful place and watching my son dance at the bottom of this beautiful structure, was an amazing feeling.
We stayed out there for quite some time and watched the park filled up with people from all over.
Aside from the annoying and pushy scammers. We enjoyed ourselves and most importantly my son said it was the best picnic ever :-)

                               

                               

                               

                                   

                                              
                                   

                                   

                                   



Xo,

Tysh 








No comments:

Post a Comment