Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hiiiiiiiiii guysssssssss!!!!!

look who had the itch to blog. as you can see I've been sorta easing my way back into blogging with a few quickie posts.  Also, I've been sneaking squeezing in a few videos here. I do have a youtube channel. Ive been into the video thing. So check me out :-D I have soooo much to blog about. Ive been feeling very inspired lately.

I am so excited to be moving to Paris, France in less than a week. How freaking amaze-balls. I will be be living 15 minutes from the Eiffel Tower. How insane is that? I am so excited for a new journey yet again.

This will be the first year my baby boy attends school *insert real tears*. I've been home schooling him.  I'm nervous and anxious, but I know everything will be okay. He is so excited and ready to go to school. Everyday he wakes up asking how many days before we go to Paris.

I am so excited to capture the memories of this year. Ive been doing small amounts of research on photography and learning a little more on how to work the camera.

I am also excited for the upcoming season and watching MG kick ass on the court. I am so proud of all his accomplishments and humbleness. He literally completes my world.

As I sit here while Quil ride my back like a horsey, I can't help but to Thank my God for the amazing people in my life and the wonderful experiences.


Look forward to more posts and videos Until next time! KISSES







                                                                       
                                                                       xo, Tysh

No comments:

Post a Comment