Friday, November 29, 2013

Top 10 under 10

Hey Dolls

I wanted to put together my top 10 "drugstore" beauty products under 10 bucks. Surprisingly, this wasn't as hard as I thought. I would definitely recommend my top picks. Affordable and not so bad quality is a plus in my beauty book. So here we go.....



1. Wet n Wild lipstick (1.99)
I would recommend all of these lipsticks. The finish is a satin/matte finish. Some of my favorite colors are just peachy, bare it all, 918D, & think pink.





2.Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (5.00)
This is my 'everyday' foundation. The finish is dewy. It is a medium buildable foundation. I normally wouldn't go for such a dewy finish but some how this works for me. I normally powder it down.
Shade: 315



3.Maybelline Define-a-brow (Medium Brown & Dark Blonde) (5.97)
I normally mix the 2 shades for a natural looking brow. This has been a repurchase for me. And a less expensive version to the Mac brow pencils I normally purchase




4. NYC liquid eyeliner (Black) (2.99)
I've raved about the liner before. It's a definite holy grail must have product for me.




5. Hardcandy Glamoflauge Concealer (Shade: tan)(5.00)
I have also mentioned this concealer in a previous post. Great consistency, love the coverage)



6. Maybelline Eyestudio Eyeliner (Blackest Black) (7.94)
Love to layer this liner for an intense black cat eye. Like it far more than Mac's Blacktrack.




7. Loreal Lipstick (Fairest Nude)(5.94)
Flattening nude for  my skin tone. Although I am a Mac lipstick lover this lippie gets 2 thumbs up.



8.Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara (Blackest Black)(5.94)
Fell in love with the chunky plush brush all over again. Use to purchase Mac's Plush lash mascara…now I have a more affordable alternative.



9. Elf Small Stipple Brush (3.00)
Love this brush for applying my blush at the moment.



10. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (Clear) (4.44)
Holy Grail…..been using this forever to tame my crazy brows.



I just realized  most of the products I mentioned are by Maybelline. Safe to say this isn't a sponsored post lol. I wish!



*Photos from Yahoo Images*


So those are my top ten under $10 beauty products. What are yours???






xo


Tysh

No comments:

Post a Comment