Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Dress Code - What Tysha's Wearing (WTW)

Hey Dolls


Today I wanted to address the "basketball wives" dress code. My significant other is in his 6 season of pro ball. Each year Ive always attended the games in a more "dressy" casual attire.
Ive been asked a few times why do I wear high heels and pumps to games with a kid (My son is now 5, and my dress code haven't changed.)

Well my answer is simple. I simply just like to dress up, I am a girly girl.

I look at it this way. There is usually 1-2 home games every 2 weeks. In between time, I'm home being a mother and being domestic. I'm normally in lounge wear and workout gear everyday. I take the opportunity for myself and my man to clean up doing the games. I am a reflection of husby...so I wouldn't arrive looking bummy. He appreciate the fact that I throw in a little sexy every now and then lol.

Now I'm not saying there is anything wrong with wearing flats and being comfy. (Trust me Ive definitely had my days where Ive opt for flats instead)

I think its truly a personal preference that's based on style. Up until about 2 years ago I owned one pair of flats and the rest of my shoe collection consisted of different type of heels.


So there you have it and on that note it's game time.......








xo


No comments:

Post a Comment