Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Natural Hair Journey: ONE YEAR :-)

Ciao Bellas


Here is another hair update. I'm one year post big chop!!!! How exciting is that?? I remember taking the scissors to my head like it was yesterday. I was so sure of my decision to go natural. Not once was I tempted to go back to the creamy crack. I embraced every stage of my journey....even the short ones.

A (short) year later......I feel so confident wearing MY hair out in its kinky texture. This is me and this is who I am.

Enjoy the picture compilation video of my 1st year being natural.



















Until Next time



xoxo



Tysh




3 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous, and these pics are inspiring. I just recently made the same move, but I was 10 months post, so I am excited to see what will happen over the next year of growing. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Thank you so much. Enjoy your journey girl. Natural hair rules...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie! Hope you`ll visit my blog and maybe...we can follow each other?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete