Friday, March 2, 2012

Flirty Makeup

Hello Bloggers

Here is a flirty or (1st) date makeup look. I kept the colors light and used some half lashes to make the eyes look a bit flirty. I also used a generous amount of pinky blush (which is washed out in photos :-( ) to my cheeks. To tie the look together I used a mauve-y lipstick topped with gloss. The gloss definitely add to the overall flirty look.

** Pictures and colors are a little washed out but hopefully you get the idea. I have to get me a DSLR camera ASAP**

Hope you give it a try




10 months natural ^^^ :-)))




No Flash

Products Used:

Eyes
Mac Paint Pot - Quiet Natural (BASE)
Mac e/s - Naked Lunch (Inner lid)
Mac e/s - Expensive Pink (outer lid)
Mac e/s - Rule (crease)
Mac e/s - Arena (highlight)
Mac e/s - Swiss Chocolate (deepen Crease/ outer V)
Mac e/l - Duck (water line)
Maybelline Gel Liner (top lash Line)
Loreal Voluminous Mascara
Walmart Lashes cut in half

Face
MakeupForever HD foundation - 170
NYX blush - Mauve

Lips
Mac l/s - Twig
Sephora lipgloss - name unknown





Follow me on Pinterest
LatyshasWay

>>> Follow Me <<<






Until Next Time!!







xo
Tysh

No comments:

Post a Comment