Friday, February 24, 2012

Wearable HOT PINK Eyeshadow LOOK

Hey Girls,

Here is a fun & girly pictorial on HOT PINK EYESHADOW. I had fun doing something different and would definitely wear this out because it isn't too much. Hope you gals enjoy!







Step 1: Apply a white creamy base to the lid only. This will help brighten the color & make it POP. ( I am using NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk---you can use any white pencil)







Step 2: Apply your hot pink eyeshadow over that white base. Use a patting & pressing motion. Do not swipe or you will have shadow EVERYWHERE. Keep the eyeshadow on the lid to keep this look wearable. ( I am using a the brightest pink in the Coastal Scents 78 palette)


Brightest Pink on bottom row

Step 3: Using a eyeshadow 1-2 shades darker than your skin tone. Lightly blend the color into your crease & slightly blending into the pink eyeshadow. ( I am using a medium brown shadow in the Coastal Scents 78 Palette)




Step 4: Apply a gray/taupy eyeshadow to your lower lash line. Lightly blending it upward to meet the color in your crease. (Coastal Scents 78 Palette)



Step 5: Lightly line your lash line with a matte black eyeshadow. It's important to use a light hand, you want the focus to be the HOT PINK :-)





Step 6: Apply your highlight. I apply a light frosty purple eyeshadow right under my brow. I focused the color right under my arch (the highest point of my brow) and lightly faded it out on each side. (Eyeshadow also from coastal scents 78 palette)



Step 7: To add a little glamour to this look I added SPARKLE :-D. I took a shimmery powder and dabbed it over the pink eyeshadow with my finger. I also added a little sparkle to my inner corner on my lower lash line. ( I used Makeup Forever Star Powder)




Step 8: I apply liquid liner to my top lash line to prepare for lashes. (Loreal Lineur Intense)



Step 9: Add falsies!!! and lots of mascara. Falsies are a MUST for this bold look. (Walmart False lashes & Loreal Voluminous Eyeshadow)








Hope you give it a try....and hopefully it was informative...



Until Next time

xo
Tysh

No comments:

Post a Comment