Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Over the Hill

Hello Bloggers,

So this past Monday I turned the BIG 25!! I'm getting up there..lol. I had an amazing time with my friends and family.

My friends and I went to a nice a lounge bar in the city where we drank, danced, and laugh our butts off.












MY FRIENDS PLAY TOO MUCH LOL

On my birthday, my friend Tia made a delicious meal at my momma's house. Here we continued the celebration in our pj's. It was really relaxing being with the people I love. I felt like a little girl being sang happy birthday to by my mother,  my son, Tia, and my sister in-law, but I loved every minute of it.


Over the weekend I decided to splurge a little. So here is my small haul.

Mac Eyebrow Pencil was gifted from my mommy--it was on my wish list...lol THANKS MOMMY!! <3
I also picked up some foundation samples that I've been wanting to try (Makeup Forever HD & Chanel Mat Lumiere)
I wore The Chanel foundation for my night out with the girls and was amazed at the staying power of this foundation (Now I know exactly what I'll wear for my wedding)....Here is a picture of my makeup that night:






Since going to Sephora. I was inspired by their brush holders. So instead of throwing them in a drawer, I decided to go on an organized some of my makeup that I wear daily.








So that's a small re-cap of how my weekend went..hope you enjoyed.



Until Next Time

xoxo
Tysh

No comments:

Post a Comment