Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How To: The PERFECT red Iips

Hey Chicas,

I believe there are just a few steps to having the perfect long lasting red lips. Valentines Day is approaching and red lips would be perfect with some flirty lashes.

Here are a few things I do to achieve that perfect red pout

Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick, Prestige Lipliner in Amore, Blistex Restore Lip Protectant

Step 1: Exfoliate and Moisturize. Before applying a lip color I always exfoliate my lips. Check out a good lip exfoliator that I use here. My lips peel often ( I know ewww) so to keep them smooth I exfoliate and moisturize with a lip balm.




Step 2: Line Lips. This is a must for me. When wearing a lip stick the color naturally fades. Having a lip liner as a base not only ensures the color lasts longer but it acts as a "backup" color when your lipstick starts to fade. ( I line my lips and color them in with the pencil)



Step 3: Using a Matte Lipstick. Using a matte color lipstick can be drying. That's why its important to moisturize your lips before. I personally find when wearing matte shades my lip color last a lot longer with barely any touch ups.





Hope this was helpful!!!







THANK YOU NATASHA FOR THIS IDEA!!! <3




You Can Also use these same steps when using other colors as well :-) 











SN: My hubby's website is currently up and running and being updated daily. SO check out www.MikeGreenhoops.com for more updates, interviews, highlights and more. Kisses






Until Next Time

xoxo
Tysh

No comments:

Post a Comment