Thursday, January 5, 2012

How To: Easy Classic Smokey Eyes--Latysha's Way

Hi chicas!!

So when I think of the classic smokey eye I think of the traditional colors (black & grey). So I tweaked it a tad bit with the colors to fit my personal taste. I feel the traditional black is not flattering for my eye shape and skin tone. As I'm sure many of you picked up that I love my neutral eyeshadows and earth tone shades. For this smokey eye I used a dark brown and a taupe shade.

*Feel free to use darker shadows as it suits your taste. Follow my guidelines and you'll be ready to hit the town with a sexy smokey eye in no time :-D


Check out another look I did here !!!

*** Colors are washed out! i am still trying to find the right settings on my camera to fix this...Sorry ***



Start With Bare eye lids!!

Add base! Across entire life up to brow--(Mac Painterly Paint Pot) 
Place ya darkest color on your lid. Careful not to go past your crease!
(Mac Espresso)

Using a medium shade and a fluffy brush..met shadows together, blend and fade up into your brow.
(Mac Coquette)









                                                               HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!




Until Next time!



xoxo
Tysh

No comments:

Post a Comment