Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Style: Fall Picks -- Latysha's Way

Heyyyyy

Its fall season!! The weather has took a quick turn. I literally woke up one morning freezing. I am extremely excited to pull out the scarfs. I already pulled out a few pieces from our storage room :-))

This fall/winter I will definitely be layering a lot. I will also leave a few summer pieces behind to create fall looks.

Some of this year fall/winter essentials are: scarfs, boots, leggings, mini skirts, chunky sweaters, tanks, wide leg/flare trousers/jeans, cardigans, midi skirts, stockings, belts...I will be doing a lot of mixing & matching & layering this winters :-)

Here are a few looks I wore for the cooler days....

look at the fro...hehehe


I added blk opaque stockings & a cardi to this look. 







Until Next Time!!!



xoxo
Tysh

No comments:

Post a Comment