Monday, October 3, 2011

How to: Eyebrows -- Latysha's Way

Hey Chicas,

Here is a pictorial showing how I clean up & shape my brows and fill them in. I use to get my brows waxed every 2-3 weeks. When I started living in Europe I had a hard finding a place to get my brows done. So after growing them out for months I learned how to pluck my brows. Next, I found a routine that worked for me. Here it is.....

   Things I use: Brow Kit, Tweezers, Razors, Spoolie, Brow Gel, Angle Brush, White Eyeliner, Scissors                      


                   


                                                                          BEFORE




I STARTED OFF USING A WHITE EYELINER TO OUTLINE MY BROW TO MY DESIRED                SHAPE




 I USE MY TWEEZERS TO PLUCK THE HAIRS WITHIN  THE AREA THATS COVERED WITH WHITE



       ***I WIPED OFF THE WHITE LINER WITH A WARM CLOTH***





I APPLIED ALOE VERA GEL (NOT PICTURED) TO REDUCE REDNESS & TO PREPARE FOR SHAPING. BELOW I USED AN EYEBROW RAZOR TO SHAVE & CLEAN UP ANY EXTRA HAIRS THAT I MISSED PLUCKING. USING MY SPOOLIE TO BRUSH HAIR AS NECESSARY. 
                             





         NEXT, I BRUSHED AL THE HAIRS UP & TRIMMED TO MY DESIRED LENGTH.
     





  FINALLY, USING MY ELF EYEBROW KIT, I FILLED IN MY BROWS USING A MAC 266 ANGLED BRUSH. FOLLOWED MY A CLEAR BROW GEL TO SET THE HAIRS IN PLACE.

AFTER


I hope this was helpful!!!







Until Next Time!!!


xoxo
Tysh

2 comments:

  1. WOW! GREAT PICTORIAL! i AM FOLLOWING!
    ~cRYSTAL

    WWW.CHURCHGIRLCHIC.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete