Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Natural Hair Journey: 5 Months

Hello bloggers,

Well I'm 5 months post my big chop!! :-) Time is flying by. My hair is growing out nice and healthy and I am enjoying every moment of it. I must say I do miss my little twa. It was so easy to maintain.

For the pass 3 weeks I have had my hair in "protective style"...kinky twist. I wanted to leave them in for 4 weeks but they were bothering me around my hair line. When I took them down I noticed it broke my hair some...especially around my edges. :-( I've have never had strong edges so I should of knew better...

Anyways, for my 6 months nappiversary (hehehe) I will do my first blow out & trim. :-D I am a bit excited about that because I have crazy shrinkage. Oh but this won't be added to my routine, because I know first hand how my hair hate the heat.


Well I guess that's all for now folks....






Until Next Time

xoxo
Tysh

4 comments:

  1. If you don't want to risk heat damage, you may want to try a blowout on the cool setting.
    You and your hair are look great dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!! I will def try it on a cool setting!! (NERVOUS) thanks for stopping by my blog :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. im going natural too. ive been 3months without relaxing, hopefully it grows soon so i can cut my relaxed hair lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!!!! :-D I transitioned for 3 1/2 months...I couldnt take it any more lol...but its growing...and it HEALTHY :-)

    ReplyDelete