Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fall Ready!!!

Hey Bloggers,

So I decided to do a fall inspired pictorial. For some reason my camera was washing out the colors, so I decided not to upload it. I still took a few pics of the finish look so I hope you guys likey and I hope you try it!!

*Note: Makeup is really washed out. Looks a lot more dramatic in person. Also, lip color is showing up as a cherry red, but its actually a deep dark burgundy color. Very pretty for the cooler months.






NYC Mahogany 320



Products Used:

Eyes
Mac Arena-lid
Mac Swiss Chocolate (heavy in crease & lower lash line--smoked out)
Mac Patina (highlight)
Mac Woodwinked (tear duct & lower lash line)
Mac Blacktied (used as liner)
Loreal Voluminous Mascara
Elf Natural lashes


Face
PhotoReady Foundation
Mac Studio Finish Concealer

Cheeks
NYC Matte Bronzer
Mac MSF Gold Deposit

Lips
NYC Mahogany Lipstick





Until Next Time

xoxo
Tysh







2 comments:

  1. OMG this is too funny. I was visiting your blog and your the reason I bought the lipstick anyway. I just realized that when I came to see your updates...lol I love this color on you!!!

    ReplyDelete