Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Daily Touches

Ciao bloggers,
Here is a list of things I reach for daily and some of my favorites.

Aloe Vera Gel
                                           I use Aloe Vera Gel everyday for my skin and hair





iBooks app on Ipad.
I've downloaded serveral books.
I love to read on the daily.






                                                               Nail Polishes
                                                  A new obsession of mine.



  Tea Tree Oil  I use this oil for my skin and my hair. I can't rave enough about it. A top Fave.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
 LipLiners

A new fave. For longer lasting lip color






Comfy Clothes
Everyday when I look in the closet
I now grab for sweats and my nike sneakers
so comfy just lounging around

Skullcandy Earphones
I use these babies to listen to my music or
watch youtube video. Fits perfectly in my ear.




Also I'm featured on one of my favorite blogs, click here to read my interview






*Images from google image*

-Also, I know  this post is all over the place, sorry-



Until Next Time!!




xoxo
Tysh

2 comments:

  1. U look great! I see we reach for a lot of the same things lol. I can't live without my nail polishes and I'm an avid reader as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Danielle!! I really appreciate it..kisses

    ReplyDelete