Monday, December 13, 2010

Milano

Hey bloggers. This year I haven't been in the holiday spirit. Not my normal self. I love the holidays and everything about it. Welllll I finally got out the house and went to Milan for a few hours. I must say I really enjoyed my self. Milan was very beautiful. I felt like I was in New York for a minute. There were people and decorations everywhere. You just feel the holiday spirit.

So I went there only wanting to get a few things--mainly beauty products. I picked up an extra something something..lol(pic below)l. Which immediately put me in even greater spirits. I really wanted to be home with my family and friend this year, but I am grateful to also spend this time with my own little family.

I am thankful to be able to meet new people. For the past three years I've lived in 3 different countries. So the best part is meeting new people and building new friendships.

Happy Holidays!!






So beautiful. You had to be there to get the real effect.






The lights were amazing!





Until Next Time!


xoxo
Tysh

3 comments:

  1. I am jealous... so beautiful! thanks for sharing i love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..thanks kiera!! Happy Holidays to you and the fam!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics! I love reading your blog...I need go to Italy to experience the culture!

    ReplyDelete