Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Fall Must-Haves

Hey bloggers. It's fall time. My second favorite season. I love the cool weather and colorful leaves everywhere. I have been on a crazy tea kick. Drinking several cups of tea a day with lots of lemon juice. I am trying to decrease my sugar intake. Anyway, today was a very unproductive day for all of us, M had off. We literally sat on the sofa all day.


So moving along. I wanted to do a post on my newly fall essentials. What every lady should have in her closet. I personally am in love with large over sized chunky sweaters. They are trendy, warm, cute and versatile. Need I say more?? Next is red lipstick, I am slowly but surely easing my way into the lipstick world. I am becoming more comfortable wearing a little color. I also think red lipstick is very trendy now. It will always be classic to any makeup collection. You'll be surprise how much it can jazz up a look. Next, leopard print scarfs. I love scarfs and the layering effect its gives. Scarfs are definitely fall and winter necessities.The animal print adds to any look. Next, LEGGINGS. I mean what girl doesn't love leggings. They are comfortable, versatile, and chic. Can be dressed up or down, and for those extra cold days I like to layer a cotton pair with a sweater pair for extra warmth. Next on my list, boots(knee-high, over-the-knee). Goes great with them leggings, or skinny jeans. I don't have many flat shoes, so instead of always being so dressed up these boots give a cute casual look. Last on my list, is not only a fall essential, but a must-have in general. I love my large handbags. Large handbags look great with layered looks. Most of my handbags are big.




1. MinkPink Knit Cardigan - $64 piperlime.gap.com
2.Chinese Laundry Boots- $109 piperlime.gap.com
3. Mac Red Lipstick- $14.50 maccosmetics.com (My red lipstick is elf mineral lipstick in cheerful cherry)
4. Leopard Print Scarf- $32 yesstyle.com (I have a similar scarf that was only 5 euros:-))
5. American Eagle Leggings- $13 ae.com
6. UO follis fold-up satchel- $298 urbanoutfitters.com (wish list :-))


Oh, I'm not doing an October favorites post. I really don't have any favorites. I've been spending most of my time indoors and just letting my skin breathe a little. I have been using one handbag though (deena&ozzy tote). I usually change my bag often, but I haven't even been doing that. I know this post was all over the place but hope you enjoyed anyway.



Deena & Ozzy Chain Tote






Crappy Webcam Pic
 

Until Next Time!!!



xoxo
Tysh

1 comment: