Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thankgiving!!

Hey bloggers! The holidays are here!! I love this time of the year. I like to share 10 things I'm thankful for! You all should do it too!! Leave a comment and tell me what your are thankful for! <3


1. I am thankful for FAMILY!!!
  • Jaquil- my son, my everything. The reason I smile. He brings so much excitement to my life and keep me very busy of course..lol. From the moment I felt him kick inside my tummy to the first time he called me mommy he will always be the joy of my life..I am sooo in love with him.
  • My mom- my best friend, I seriously have the best mom ever. She has always been by my side through everything. I love her! She doesn't judge, she's independent, smart, pretty! She's the only person I can talk to about EVERYTHING. My role model and my heart.
  • Mike- my boyfriend of 8 years. ride or die together..lol. (if you are reading this boo, lol) I am thankful for you and I appreciate you. You make me laugh. You showed me the world, gave me a beautiful little boy, and taught me a lot. You will always have a place in my heart. Even the days you get on my nerves..lol

2. I am thankful for FRIENDS. Even though I don't spend a lot of time with my friends. When we are together it's one of the best feelings ever. I love all my girls through many ups and downs we will always be sisters!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! kisses

3. I am thankful for shoes. Preferably platforms and wedges. Makes me feel tall and sexy any day. Can't live properly without my shoe..lol  :-)

4. I am thankful for the Internet. Gosh, what would my life be like without technology. BTW, I am a Yahoo type gal. LOL No offense to google!

5.I am thankful for Make-up. Make-up let me show my creativity through many colors, shades and textures. A form of art that I enjoy on a daily bases.

6.I am thankful for SKYPE. Best way to stay connected with family and friends when living abroad.

7. I am thankful for hair weaves..lol. YES! Another thing I like to think of as a form of art..hehe. Although, I want to chop my hair off. Knowing that I can go long, or curly the next day makes me feel good..lol

8. I am thankful for words. I love reading and writing and just being able to share my life with others.

9. I am thankful for BLOGGER. I love inspiration of all sorts. I love taking photos and looking at photos and just being creative in my own way. (Check out my profile)

10. I am thankful for LIFE! I seriously sit back and wonder how life began. I am thankful for waking up this morning and being able to live life on the beautiful planet call EARTH.





















My Turkey day outfit..hehe






HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

XOXO
Tysh

4 comments:

  1. awwwww....tears!!!! Happy Thanksgiving....I LOVe u More. n evn more thankful for u being n my life( long distance n all).....Kiss Quil for me n tell Mike i said HAppy Turkey Day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. #7 lol i feel the same way! weaves, extensions, etc. I love love your shoes... well the entire outfit looks good! Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for sharing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you tiff and thanks Keira~Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss u, Kiss from Liège, your Big mama

    ReplyDelete