Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Quick Post: I've been awarded

Hey bloggers. I have been given 2 blog awards from Keira. This makes me smile.

Thanks Keira <3


                                            The Versatile Blogger Award


Share 7 things about yourself.

Well, as most of you know I am a makeup addict, I am a proud mother of a little boy, I am also addicted to SHOES,  SHOES, and more SHOES. A girl can never have to many. I am really outgoing. I am a momma's girl (I LOVE YOU MOMMY), I love reading urban fiction books, and I want to become a vegetarian but love chicken too much..hehe





                                    A Blog With Substance


          Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five words.

        <3 Just Doing things Latysha's Way <3


         I am tagging all my lovely followers!!





This was a day to night look :-)


Until next time!


xoxo
Tysh

No comments:

Post a Comment