Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Beauty Inspiration: Bridal Make-up

Who doesn't want to look flawless on the BIG day?? My newest obsession in beauty led me to do lots research on bridal makeup. Every gal has a different way of expressing themself through makeup. Many say that your bridal makeup should be more natural. I think that your makeup should reflect your personality. I mean , if your man met you and he is digging the dark smokey eye look then go for it.


Anyways, I end up doing a bridal look. My personal perference for bridal makeup would be the natural girl. When that day comes I plan to enhance my beauty and fake the hell out of flawless skin...lol.







I went all the way and did the full coverage foundation in this one..lol..I really got into character..lol



What will your bridal makeup look like??




Until next time!


xoxo
Tysh

2 comments:

  1. Its really pretty for a everyday look even though its bridal :-D

    ReplyDelete