Saturday, September 25, 2010

Another day in Cantu

Hey bloggers. Its been a long week. Besides being sick and just missing home all together, I found out my little monster has asthma. It runs in my family heavy, but it was just one of those things I was hoping wasn't going to hit. So some good things also happened. I received my Sigma brushes and have been using them none stop, they are so soft. Also, today I officially started my "workout". Since I been feeling really in the dump lately, I have been doing absolutely NOTHING. Today I headed to the gym and talked with the trainer. He basically assessed me, and come to found out I'm more in shape than I thought. He thought I was pretty small, of course I thought otherwise. Anyways, we decided that 3 days a week was a perfect start for me. I left there feeling pretty good. Of course I'm really tired right now.

Green had his first Pre-season home game yesterday, and what a great start to the season because the guys won. Also, Green won MVP of the scrimmage tournament. Even though those games don't count, I'm still proud of him. CONGRATS M (cuz I know your stalking my blog, lol). Tomorrow is the 1st away game, and good thing we have a car that I can actually drive. So I'm looking forward to that.


I have been having serious MAC-withdrawals. I'm dying to go to Milan. Ive looked up all the Mac stores and the addresses.LOL. I even considered having someone ship me the items I need. I know it'll be a while before we'll be able to drive there. So I have to figure out something fast. :-)


Anyways, Quil & I headed to the gym to see the doctor and meet up with M and the weather took a complete turn. It started pouring out, but I'm not complaining. I'm digging the affects of the fall creeping up on us. Since, we are both still feeling icky, I'm cooking a big pot of rice & chicken vegetable soup for dinner. The aroma is kicking in, and M keep telling me how he is going to tear his food up..lol.

Anyways, I think I want to do a video tutorial. I don't want to be lame..lol I know I'll help my friends out with some makeup tips. Hmmm, something to think about.










Until next time.



Xoxo
Tysh

1 comment:

  1. I've been dying to try the Sigma brushes but i don't know why i haven't. I totally understand about the MAC withdrawals it really does happen LOL.

    ReplyDelete