Saturday, August 28, 2010

Plum Dressing & Humid



I've been trying to figure out what I was going to do with the 2 brightest boldest eye shadows I have: MAC Plum Dressing & MAC Humid. The makeup artist at the mac store thought my palette was boring and suggested some color. Me being adventurous, I went for it...smh. Here I did two different looking focusing on the colors. Tell me what yall think!!


 



Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk-base
Mac Naked Lunch-lid
Mac Plum Dressing- Outer corner
Mac Girlie-Crease
Elf cream liner- brown
Lash blast mascara







Eyes:
Mac Quiet Natural Paint Pot-base
Mac Humid- lid
NYX charcoal-crease 
Mac Satin Taupe - lightly brushed over Humid
NYX Jumbo Pencil Black bean- waterline
Loreal telescopic liquid liner-lash line



What you think??





xoxo
Tysh



4 comments:

  1. Spot on with this writе-up, ӏ аbsolutely thinκ this web ѕіtе needѕ a greаt deal more attentiοn.
    Ι'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the advice!

    Here is my web page: yaz lawsuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! I've been reading your site for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic job!

    My site Lloyd Irvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much. I appreciate your comment and will get back to blogging really soon.

    ReplyDelete