Monday, August 9, 2010

MY MAKE-UP COLLECTION

Hey yall! I thought it would be fun to share my makeup up collection with you all. I've started getting into makeup a little over  1 1/2 years ago while living in Turkey. One day I was browsing the net and stumbled upon a make-up tutorial. Since then I've been stuck. I literally learned (almost) everything there is to know from others on Youtube. I am not and do not aspire to be a make-up artist, this is just something I am simply interested in. I don't have a large collection, but I think I have all I need. So I hope you guys enjoy!




My brushes are either from Coastal Scents, Elf, Target, SigmaMakeup or Mac

I bought this 3-drawer organizer at Target, I kept all of my eye mak-up in it.




Drawer 1: eyeshadows, creamliners, paintpot and loose eyeshadows

Drawer 2: eyeliners, brow gels, mascaras


Drawer 3: foundations, concealers, blushes, bronzers



 Im not much of a lipstick person, here I have a bunch of lip tint glosses.



 My Facial moisturizers and face powders





My palettes: Coastal Scents, Elf, Mac




HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED MY COLLECT!!
WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN YOURS?




XOXO
TYSH



2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness im so jealous!!! you have so much makeup!! i love this post <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! its really not a lot! i do have a like of drugstore products :-)

    ReplyDelete