Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lake Como & Bennet

Finally getting use to the time difference (phewww). Last night Quil and myself tagged along with the team and staff for dinner. We drove to a nearby city called Como and ate at a place call 'Birrificio di Como'. I am super picky when it comes to eating and trying new things. I like to stick to what I know. Jaquil is the same; We tried to trick him into to eating some vegetables..that really didn't look like veggies...lol. That didn't turn out so well. Anyway, I enjoyed a really nice pasta dish, and even went back for seconds..hehe. So one of M's teammates was telling me about Lake Como and how pretty it is. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see it. Also, he told me about George Clooney 25million dollar Villa there. I didn't get to see that either but maybe next time. Dinner went well, and even though I didn't go to bed til 2a.m. I woke up around 10:30a.m which is better that 2p.m. lol.








Mike and basketball attire to the restaurant..lol


Today I woke up made a smoothie and decided it was time to finally get out the apartment. Quil and I walk to Bennet (the place that's similar to a Walmart). We sat and ate lunch and walked through the mini mall. Quil was so excited. I spent the next hour letting Quil get on the little rides. Eventually M met us there. How cool they have a kids area where they provide a free babysitting service while you shop. Since I am the over protective parent of the two, I stood there and watched him play. Good thing I did because these two older boys maybe 4&5yo decided to throw balls in my baby face. I was so furious. So I had to scream NO in order for them to stop. Second, incident the younger of the two boys jumped on my baby back and tried to smothered him in the sea of balls. I had it..it was time to go. Even though Quil has tough skin and was laughing, I just wasn't feeling the whole thing. Mike decided that they were boys and to just let them play, so that's what I did for the next 5 minutes then it was time to go. After leaving that area Jaquil saw the kiddy train that circles the mall. It was no way we were leaving without him getting a ride, so we headed over to the train station area. Overall, my baby enjoyed himself. I can tell because I can hear him snoring in the next room over..lol. I am pretty beat myself, but for the sake of staying on schedule, I'll be up until bedtime.

















the boys new slippers..lol..cute
I guess I'll just start reading the Wifey series. ( I finished Torn last night). Until next time! :-D


xoxo
Tysh

1 comment:

  1. oh hell no....im on the next flight over there...dnt be letting thm attack my 3rd baby...

    ReplyDelete