Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Final Destination: Italy

Ciao Ladies. Where do I begin?? I am so very jet lag!!! Smh. Anyways, I am excited to be here in Italy, for the next 10 months. I plan to visit Rome, London, and Milan in that time (fingers crossed). Imats will be in London January 29th &30th. I really really want to go!! So i hope everything works out with that. Designer Heaven (Milano) is just 30 minutes from here :-) I can not wait to do some shopping. I have to get me a LV *hint hint* lol. Also, there is a Mac store in Milan that I can not wait to visit..I'm in desperate need of some bronzers. Speaking of Mac, I am expecting to purchase a MacBook laptop. My bf have a MacBook Pro and I am loving the features and it's applications. There are so many that I can't wait to try out. So just a quick update post.

Also, I will be doing another post on my new makeup set-up ( I have my own room :-D))














Balcony View :-)

I thought this was pretty. It's our bedroom light..lol











Til next time lovelys



xoxo
Tysh

2 comments:

  1. Glad yall made it there safe....Quil lookin like a Jawn n the nike sweatsuit!!! We got some sexy boys....hope u got ur shot gun bc i got mines....lol

    ReplyDelete