Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Collective Haul - Makeup, Fragrance, Jewelry

Hey yall! So I did some shopping and picked up some items, some of which were on my wishlist :-) I think I'm done MAKEUP shopping for a while. LOL. Hope you all enjoy!


                                                   MAKE-UP                   
                                         
Some NYX eyeshadows (Sahara, Deep Charcoal, Walnut, Rust) , Jumbo Pencil (Black Bean), NYX blush (Mauve), Lip Pencil (Natural), Mega Shine LG(Miami Babe) CoverGirl LashBlast Waterproof Mascara

I stopped by Mac and brought a palette and a few eyeshadows (espresso, handwritten,woodwinked), also, another bottle of Fix + (Jaquil decided to pour my whole bottle out)
 (Palette is a wislist item :-))




    Sigma Brushes (short shader E-20, large fluff E-50, concealer SS194) Eco Tools (Bamboo Bronzer)
(Sigma Brushes are a wishlist item :-))





Obsessed with filling my palette I bought 5 more refill pans (plum dressing, black tied, humid, naked lunch, embark)
The make-up artist talked me into picking some color,,,lol..so humid and plum dressing it is. What am I going to do with those colors yall????




JEWELRY



 
 I brought this necklace from TARGET. It's so cute. Although the diamonds aren't real (cubic zirconia), the chain is 18k gold which is great. This is definitely a great buy






 

 
This adorable key clove is from zales jewelry store. It is so precious. These diamonds are real..lol
(This is a wishlist item :-))





Fragrance


 
My favorite and only perfume. I ran out and ran to Macy's to re-up on Vera Wang PRINCESS. I love this smell <3 its the only perfume I use!







What's on your wishlist??
Hope you enjoyed!!



xoxo
Tysh





2 comments:

  1. i wish i had nyx here where i lived!! i get so sad whenever i see posts like this haha.
    i love eco tool brushes. theyre soo soft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are really soft!! also i think u can order nyx online at cherryculture.com...the shipping isnt that bad last time i checked!!!

    ReplyDelete