Monday, August 30, 2010

August Favorites 2010

Hey yall so here's my favorites for this month. Hope you enjoy!!
Most of my favorite consist of  makeup products this month.













NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer.
I've use this bronzer almost everyday this summer. I am a huge fan of bronzers. I love the tan look it gives my light face. I am looking to try a different brand. Any recommendations??





Mac Mineralize SkinFinish Natural
This product have been apart of my summer routine for the last month. Before this I was using Studio Fix Powder. Actually, I still alternate depending on how much coverage I want. Anyway, this powder is great to set liquid foundation or to even out skin tone over a little concealer. I've became a big fan.













Mac Ample Pink Plushglass
This quickly became a favorite after I saw my friend Tiffy wearing it. I love it's baby pink color. Although, this particular glass make my lips tingle...i still love it.
























Olay active hydrating moisturizer
This moisturizer is great and does the job. It's texture is really thin and it leave my face really hydrated. It's a great summer cream because it isn't too thick.












 I can officially say I am blogger-head.
I am like really obsessed with blogging. I love sharing my life and views with others. As well as reading other people blogs. I just love learning new things from others people. I'm just interested others lives.








Mac studio tech foundation. I bought this foundation last winter. So my shade is a little lighter. So, I use it as a concealer. I love the consistency of it and the coverage works well for me.














Juicy Couture Heart Pave studs
This is my third pair of these earrings. I do not know why I keep going back to them. They are like my go-to earrings so I love them. I don't  like wearing hoops everyday so these are usually my number 1 choice..They are cute!





Eco Tools bamboo bronzer brush.
This brush quickly became a favorite. I also consider this brush a great buy (only 10buck @ Riteaid) This brush is great quality for a good price. I use this brush mainly for my powder foundation and MSF. It have not failed me once. No shedding or anything. I couldn't ask for a better face brush.





Mac Eyeshadow Sable
This E/S has been my go to eyeshadow this month. Its so versatile. I can
brush a light coat over my lid for a quick day time look or I can pack it
on for a more intense color for a night time look. It's the perfect eyeshadow...well that and espresso :-)






Until Next Time!!!

(Photos are from Yahoo Image Search)

xoxo
Tysh

2 comments:

  1. Great faves girl! I love MSFN and Sunny bronzer too! I need to get that Ecotools brush!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog. New follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im a fan of MAC MSF and Ecotools brushes too! a new follower here =) Visit me back.

    www.shopcoholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete