Thursday, August 19, 2010

30 Day Makeup Challenge---1 day challenge

Hey gals, I came across this makeup challenge on another blog. Instead of answering one question a day for thirty days, I decided to answer all the questions in one night :-) Enjoy!


Day 1: When did you start putting makeup on?


In high school, mainly just liners and lip glosses

Day 2: How did you learn to put makeup on?

Practicing & youtube!!

Day 3: Favorite Brand?

Right now I am a Mac Junkie.

Day 4: Do you like wearing foundation (if so, what's your color and favorite)

In Mac shades: In the winter I am a NC42/NC43. In the summer NC43-NC45 (depending on how tan I am). Revlon Colorstay in Toast. I wear Mac Studio Fix Powder foundation, Mac Studio Tech foundation, and Mac Studio Sculpt foundation (depending on the weather, occasion, etc)

Day 5: Favorite lipstick, lip gloss, & lip liner

I love elf's mineral lip gloss in sorority & (new favorite) Mac plushglass in ample pink

Day 6: Do you like/wear fake eyelashes? (if yes, strip or individual)

I love fake eyelashes. Although I don't wear them very often. I prefer the stripe lashes on occasion.

Day 7: Favorite eye shadow color.

I love nudes & neutrals. I'm currently loving Mac sable.

Day 8: What's your favorite day time look?

Liner, lots of mascara, and lip gloss

Day 9: Picture of your makeup collection?

I have a post of my growing makeup collection. Check it out!

Day 10: Favorite makeup brush

Sigma Flat Top kabuki Brush

Day 11: Do you like wearing bronzer?

Just about everyday :-)

Day 12: Favorite mascara

Covergirl LashBlast

Day 13: Where do you keep your makeup?

In a 3-drawer organizer from target.

Day 14: Favorite YT guru or blog guru(s)?

I really don't have a favorite. I do like a lot though.

Day 15: Do you wear blush?

Here and there!

Day 16: Do you copy any of the celebrity's makeup?

Not really. I do find inspiration sometimes.

Day 17: Favorite makeup artist

I don't have one!

Day 18: What is your favorite night time look?

I love dark smokey eyes using either browns or purples! Also, lots of liner!

Day 19: Favorite concealer

I have Mac studio finish concealer, but I like to use mac studio tech (foundation) as a concealer. It works for me.

Day 20: Favorite eyeshadow primer

I've been just using Mac paint pot in painterly, and it seems to do the job.

Day 21: Where do you buy your makeup at?

Mac or Target

Day 22: Favorite toner

I don't use toner :-(

Day 23: Favorite eye shadow palette and blush palette

I don't have a fav brush palette, and I currently into my newly finished Mac palette but I love my Coastal Scent s Neutral palette.

Day 24: Which do you like cream, liquid, matte, powder, sheer or shimmery eyeshadows?

I like matte eyeshadows and some shimmery eyeshadows depending on my mood.

Day 25: Favorite eyeliner

Mac pencil - smolder and Prestige liquid liner- Black

 Day 26: Do you wear makeup everyday?

I try not to.

Day 27: Favorite powder

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish - Medium Deep

Day 28: Favorite makeup remover

Mary Kay cleansing cloths, or Babywipes

Day 29: Do you like wearing liquid eyeliner? (if so, what's your favorite?)

Yes, prestige and loreal lineur intense in carbon black

Day 30: Picture of you with & without makeup

At Sahara Sams indoor water park last weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment