Sunday, July 18, 2010

Satin Lips

Ni hao Beauty's.(yes, I watch too much Ni Hao Kai-lan with my son..lol) Okay, so I had to share this with you guys ASAP. I went to a Mary Kay Demo today. It was nice, my friends and I received complementary facials and talked about skincare and makeup. I really liked all of the products that were used. I was really into their medium coverage foundation, it was very natural looking and a little goes a long way. Unfortunately, I was unable to buy just the foundation because there was some package deal involved. I really really liked the 3 in 1 cleanser, but I am currently using Neutrogena and that is what's working for me.

Now to the really good stuff. I have been into exfoliating lately. My current lip exfoliating routine is: taking a dab of St.Ives exfoliating scrub. Apply it to my lips and I use a toothbrush to remove all the dead skin. Well, today I tried Mary Kay Satin Lip Mask & Balm set and fell in love. I use the Satin lips lip mask and massaged it gently with  my finger and the dead skin started immediately falling off. I was so amazed. Followed buy the lip scrub, I used the lip balm. I applied the lip balm and it gave my lips a nice soft feel and a bright shine. This product was a must-have for me, so I ordered right away. I can't wait until it comes in. Try it out ladies. Who doesn't want soft kissable lips?? Well I do :-)




xoxo Tysh

No comments:

Post a Comment