Monday, July 5, 2010

My very 1st blog (intro)

My name is Latysha(pronounced like latasha). Some call me tysha old friends call me "ke-ke"m and my boyfriend calls my Tysh. Anyways, Ive been wanting to do a blog for a while now, and finally its done :-)..I will be blogging about any and everythin from my obsession with makeup to living life as a full-time mommy. I have an adorable 1 year old lil boy who will be two in a few days. I'll try my best to keep this as entertaining as possible..lol. Let me start by giving you 10 random facts about me:

1. I am 5'2 1/2.....yes i lied on my ID..i said i was 5'3 hehehe
2. I am obsessed with kissing Jaquil(my son), make-up, electronics, and my boyfriend (creepy huh..lol)
3. I loooove seafood, mostly shellfish
4. Im horrible at baking cakes amd cookies :-(
5. I am a girly girl, i love pink everything!
6. I have 10 tattoos (waay 2many)
7. I am addicted to buying shoes, even if I never wear them
8. I am afraid of heights but love roller coasters
9. I am a  procrastinator :-)
10. I love flavored coffee ( hazelnut is my fav)


get ready for a day in the life of a full-time momma....ready, set, gooooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment