Sunday, July 18, 2010

How-to: Chicken Fajitas (Latysha's Way)

Heeeyyyyy. One of my favorite topics is FOOD!! I love to eat..lol. I sound like a Fat ass, don't I?? Well I don't care. I love cooking and trying new things in the kitchen. My chicken fajitas are one of my specialties. It's quick easy and tasteful. Try it---Latysha's Way :-D


Things you'll need:

Boneless chicken breast
bell peppers (green, red, yellow or orange)
onions
black pepper
seasoning (I am using Marcum-Soul Seasoning)
fajita seasoning mix
butter
water
oil
8" flour tortillas

Sides:
sour cream
salsa
stredded cheese





LET'S START


Step 1: Cut boneless chicken into thin stripes. Season chicken lightly with Soul Seasoning and Black pepper.

Step 2: In a large skillet, add 1 cap of oil and 1 cup of water (depending on how much your cooking). Simmer chicken in skillet for 10 minutes.


MEANWHILE,

Step 3: Cut bell peppers and onion into thin strips also. Place peppers and onions into a small skillet. Add 2-3 tablespoons of butter. Let peppers saute for 3-5 minutes or until the peppers has become tender.



Step 4: Add fajita seasoning to the chicken. Add 1 cup of water. Let the chicken cook and marinate until the sauce thickens.

Step 5: Warm tortillas. Set your plate with toppings (sour cream, stredded cheese, & salsa)

Step 6: Add a small amount of chicken to your tortilla and top it off with your peppers. (Be careful not to add to much, you want to be able to fold your tortilla)

Step 7: ENJOY!!!!




Don't forget to clean your mess! :-)

Let me know if you guys like it.


xoxo Tysh

No comments:

Post a Comment