Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Jaquil

Today my baby turned two. We( his father and I) had to cancel his orginal party because of Mike's work duties. I had no idea what I was going to do for his special day, but  it turned out just right. I decided to go to Atlantic City on July 4th where Jaquil shared his first beach experience. We had cake and ice cream on the beach in early celebration for his birthday.






Today was 102 degrees outside. My love bug woke up smiling from ear to ear and speaking to me in his own little language. Nobody wanted to come out because of the heat, but I bought my baby a little pool and we had fun just the two of us. My momma came over and fried chicken and laughed and had a good time. We ate cake and had ice cream cones, and had a crazy water fight (my living room furniture and floor is soaked) Jaquil is a water baby...he loves playing in the water. All in all, I am very happy my baby enjoyed his day.










HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY JAQUIL! XOXO MOMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment