Friday, July 9, 2010

DIY FACIAL-- Latysha's Way

Hey girlie's! I thought it would be fun to share with you, how-to do your own facial. I've been doing this routine for a few months now. Every now and then I feel like my face just needs a good cleaning, do to all the crap (makeup) I put on my face. It's really easy. I assure you your face will feel so refreshed afterwards. So save yourself some cash and do it yourself. Try it out!


xoxo Tysh


Things you'll need:

Facial Cleanser
Facial Exfoliator
Facial Mask
Facial Moisturizer
Bowl of hot water
Towel
Face cloth/Sponge
Optional- Herbs (I'm using mint)
Optional- Chilled cucumber for the eyes


Step 1: wash face with cleanser and rinse ( I am using  Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser--works well on oily skin)

Step 2: Exfoliate your face, massaging areas around your nose, mouth & forehead. Rinse with cool water.
(I am using St.Ives Apricot Scrub)

Step 3: Place your face over a bowl of hot water. Use a towel to drape over your head to trap the steam. (This helps open your pours) (Add herbs- I am using mint to help my oily skin)

 

Step 4: Pat your face dry. Add your facial mask. Leave mask on for 5-10min.
(I am using Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask)

**Fun Part** Place chilled cucumbers over your eyes and RELAX!! ;-)

Step 5: Rinse your face with cold water and pat dry.

Step 6: moisturize your face with your favorite moisturizer (I am using Olay Active Hydrating Cream)


And there you have it!!! Easy and fun!! Very refreshing!! 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment