Sunday, July 25, 2010

Being BOLD: Stepping outside my comfort zone

Hey Gals!! I decided to go outside my comfort zone. I am a neutral/natural kinda gal. I stick to the basics when it comes to my makeup. Tonight I decided to do something a little different. Warning: it may be a bit too much for some of you. But, mind you, I'm just testing the waters and trying out some new colors.

So with my Coastal Scents 78 palette, I decided to do something with blues! I had some fun doing this , being creative. What do you guys think of bold colors?? Comment below and let me know what yall think of this very exotic look!!!



**This was just for fun!!!**


So I use so many different things..LOL



Eyes
Coastal Scent 78 palette: royal blue, dark blue, light brown, & cream highlight
Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
NYX Jumbo pencil Milk
Mac Brow gel

Face
Revlon ColorStay Foundation: Toast
Mac Studio Sculpt NC42

Cheeks
NYC Matte Bronzer
Mac Margin powder blush

Lips
Elf mineral lip gloss: sorority girl







                                                                                                                                               



This is earlier!!! My neutral bronzy look!! I have a tan!! YAY!!!!









Although this isn't my style of make-up, I love seeing others wear bright and bold colors. It just screams CONFIDENCE!! <3




xoxo
Tysh

1 comment: